Grubs Fury Safety™ Boots
Grubs Fury Safety Boot is a classic Chelsea boot styled leather boot that’s perfect for everyday use. Designed with an Australian V-Cut three piece, water resistant, full grain Iberian leather upper and double sided elasticated side, comfort and style are guaranteed. Breathable yet hard-wearing with excellent grip, it wicks moisture away to keep your feet cool and dry all day. Featuring a DEFENDER™ ballistic nylon, anti-penetration midsole, composite toe and an oil/acid resistant sole, the Fury Safety is S3 SRB safety standard - making it as functional as it is comfortable.
- Available Colours: Mahogany / Tan
- Boot Length: Ankle Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-12
- COMFORT™ LINING - breathable and hardwearing that wicks moisture away from the wearer’s foot. Also fungus and rot proof.
- 4MM LUXLITE™ FOOTBED - millions of microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces.
- GRAVITY+™ SOLE - acid and oil resistant sole with an ENERGY ZONE heel and METPAD™ ball to absorb shock and improve grip. EN ISO 20345 S3-SRB standard.
- Composite toe EN ISO 12568 and DEFENDER™ anti-penetration midsole EN ISO 2476395.
- 100% metal free
- WEIGHT: 1.4kg
- COMFORT RATING - 0°C to 25°C