Grubs Ceramic 5.0 S5™ Safety Boots
A game-changer in the safety boot market, Grubs Ceramic 5.0 S5™ Safety Boots are the world’s first functional rubber boots with a ceramic toe cap. Gone are the days of cold toes in steel toed boots as ceramic doesn’t conduct the cold or electricity - plus they’re anti-static. Passing the safety standard EN ISO 203450 S5, these non-metallic safety wellington boots provide all the support and functionality you need when you’re on the job.
Grubs Ceramic 5.0 S5™ Safety Boots are robust, comfortable, waterproof and thermally insulated to keep your feet comfortable and dry in temperatures from -20°C to 20°C, with a moisture wicking lining that prevents any sweat build up. The protective rubber over the neoprene upper makes them highly resistant to punctures and flex cracking. Complete with a tough, oil-resistant sole, they provide superior grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Available Colours: Charcoal Black
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 6-13
- CERAMIC SAFETY TOE - complies with BS EN ISO 203450 S5 without cold absorbing/ emitting metal materials.
- DEFENDER™ 5mm Ballistic insole - lightweight and flexible whilst passing both BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.8.2 penetration standard and BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.9 flex resistance, without the cold of steel.
- 5MM INSUFOAM-ULTRA™ NEOPRENE WITH CALF HEIGHT RUBBER - all round foot comfort and warmth.
- 4mm rubber over the whole foot area - highly resistant to puncture and flex cracking.
- 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel. A million microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces.
- TREDZ™(DURAPRENE™rubber) outsole - superior grip on a variety of surfaces, the tread is designed to work with the action of the foot, is oil resistant and passes TM144: 1999 slip resistance test.
- COMFORT RATING - -20ºC to 20ºC