Grubs Speyline 4.0™ Wellington Boots
The Speyline 4.0 Wellington Boots from Grubs are a traditional boot that’s both waterproof and breathable, designed with comfort and stability in mind. Fitted with classic bellows which have a snug fit, these wellies support your calves, whatever you’re doing. The 3mm Insufoam-Ultra Neoprene Lining provides extra protection and stability, whilst the Vibram Bristol Outsole uses foam technology in the heel for a soft and bouncy feel. Even more, the foam technology absorbs strike shock for day-long comfort, so you never have to cut your day in half because of aching feet.
- Available Colours: Moss Green / Mahogany
- Boot Length: Calf Length
- Available UK Sizes: 6-13
- Classic bellows - gives great calf fit
- 3MM INSUFOAM-ULTRA™ NEOPRENE LINING - gives you added comfort and warmth
- 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel - the NITROCELL™ footbed has a million microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces, no need for special ‘Welly Socks’ that roll down and rub
- VIBRAM® BRISTOL™ sole - features ENCAPSULATED FOAM™ technology in the heel absorbs heel strike shock for day long comfort.
- SUPERDRI™ lining - wicks moisture away from the wearers foot to prevent a sweaty and uncomfortable feel, it is fungus and rot proof so will not smell like cotton lined boots.
- COMFORT RATING - -20ºc to +20ºc