Grubs Cyclone™ Boots
Grubs Cyclone™ Boots are a hard-wearing work boot that doesn’t compromise on style. Designed in a classic Chelsea boot look, the Cyclone™ has an Australian V-Cut three piece full grain Iberian leather upper, as well as an oil and acid resistant sole that absorbs shock and improves grip. Part of Grubs’ prestige range, it features a leather trimmed lining and an upgraded insole that’s breathable and wicks moisture away, keeping your feet comfortable and dry. With its ultra-soft cushioning, these boots feel less clunky and more like an athletic shoe.
- Available Colours: Havana Brown
- Boot Length: Ankle Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-12
- COMFORT+™ LINING - breathable and hardwearing that wicks moisture away from the foot. Also fungus and rot proof.
- X-COMFORT™ FOOTBED - this suede topped footbed provides ultra-soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel and millions of microscopic nitrogen bubbles help with insulation. Each coloured section is designed to support the foot and alleviate pressure.
- GRAVITY+™ SOLE - an acid and oil resistant sole with an ENERGY ZONE heel and METPAD™ ball to absorb shock and improve grip. EN ISO 20345 S3-SRB standard
- WEIGHT: 1.1KG
- COMFORT RATING - 0°C to 25°C