Grubs Ceramic Safety Driver 5.0 S5 Boots
Featuring all the same benefits as the wellington boot version, Grubs Ceramic Safety Driver 5.0 S5 Boots are a shorter, 6” ankle length work boot that you can just pull on and go. Gone are the days of cold toes in steel toed boots. The Safety Driver features a ceramic toe cap that doesn’t conduct the cold of electricity - plus it’s anti-static. Passing the safety standard EN ISO 203450 S5, these rubber, non-metallic safety boots provide all the support and functionality you need when you’re on the job.
Grubs Ceramic Safety Driver 5.0 S5 Boots are robust, comfortable, waterproof and thermally insulated to keep your feet comfortable and dry in temperatures from -20°C to 20°C, with a moisture wicking lining that prevents any sweat build up. The protective rubber over the neoprene uppe makes them highly resistant to punctures and flex cracking. Complete with a tough, oil-resistant sole, they provide superior grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Available Colours: Grey
- Boot Length: Ankle Length
- Available UK Sizes: 6-13
- CERAMIC SAFETY TOE - complies with BS EN ISO 203450 S5 without cold absorbing/ emitting metal materials.
- DEFENDER™ 5mm Ballistic insole - lightweight and flexible whilst passing both BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.8.2 penetration standard and BS EN ISO 20344: 2004 5.9 flex resistance, without the cold of steel.
- 5MM INSUFOAM-ULTRA™ NEOPRENE WITH RUBBER - all round foot comfort and warmth.
- 4mm rubber over the whole foot area - highly resistant to puncture and flex cracking.
- 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel. A million microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces.
- TREDZ™(DURAPRENE™rubber) outsole - superior grip on a variety of surfaces, the tread is designed to work with the action of the foot, is oil resistant and passes TM144: 1999 slip resistance test.
- COMFORT RATING - -20ºC to 20ºC