Grubs Fenline 5.0 Wellington Boots
A great all-rounder boot for agricultural use, Grubs Fenline 5.0 Wellington Boots are a farmer’s best friend. Step into the work and leave the day as comfortable as you started. Benefit from Grubs’ TREDZ sole technology which makes them superb for agricultural use, as well as their unique thermal technology that provides a self-insulating micro cellular construction material, allowing the boots to be super soft and bouncy while effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
Designed to work within a temperature range of -10°C to 30°C, they provide a snug and comfy fit around your calf thanks to its stretchy neoprene material. And finished in a nature-inspired moss green, they’re as stylish as they are functional.
- Available Colours: Moss Green
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 6-13
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulation properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS
- HARD-TOE technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC
- Self hardening layers of epoxy impregnated material
- TREDZ sole with HEXZORB and DURAPRENE technology