Grubs Eskline 8.5 Wellington Boots in Moss Green
Grubs Eskline 8.5 Wellington Boots are a classic neoprene-lined unisex work boot with an added fleece lining for extra warmth in cold conditions. Ideal for all farming and agricultural activities, they feature hard toes and can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°C to 15°C - meaning you can stay comfortable all day. Snow? Ice? Rain? These wellies have got you covered. Plus with a nature-inspired moss green finish, they look as good as they perform.
Made with a twin sole construction for high performance, they provide great traction and grip on all types of challenging terrain. And because these are hard-wearing working boots, they’re constructed with a thick rubber coating for added protection. Ideal for those who work outside all year round and want a reliable, waterproof boot that’s not going to crack after a few uses, Grubs Eskline 8.5 Wellington Boots will take you through the seasons.
- Available Colours: Moss Green
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 6-13
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots
- 8.5 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- HIGH LOFT™ fleece lining for added warmth
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in temperatures -40ºC to 15ºC
- Self hardening layers of epoxy impregnated material
- TRAXIONTM outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE™ lightweight mid-sole and DURAPRENETM Technology