Grubs Rainline Wellington Boots
Grubs Rainline Wellington Boots are a stylish addition to the Rainline range which are specifically designed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, no matter the conditions. The SUPER-DRI™ lining will keep your feet dry thanks to its closed cell nitrogen bubble structure, as well as prevent any build up of heat and sweat in your boot. While the UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™ will give your feet a stable base by providing support to the areas of your feet that need it most. Combined with the energy dissipating HEXZORB™ technology in the heel, the Grubs Rainline Wellington Boots will help you stay on your feet for longer.
- Available Colours: Aubergine / Heather / Navy
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-8
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ technology
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC
- Self hardening layers of epoxy impregnated material
- TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
? Have Questions? Ask an Expert
Grubs Boots Rainline Wellington Boots