Grubs Woodline 5.0 Gardening Shoes
The Grubs Woodline 5.0 Gardening Shoes provide all the warmth, comfort and protection you need for gardening or leisure activities. Being unisex shoes, they’re finished in an attractive moss green for a nature inspired look. As slip-on shoes they’re perfect for nipping in and out the house - whether you’re working all day in the garden or just pottering around. Complete with a ribbed sole for better grip, as well as a self-insulating layer that makes them soft and bouncy whilst retaining heat and repelling water, they made an ideal back door shoe.
- Available Colours: Moss Green
- Boot Length: Ankle Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-13
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC
- Self hardening layers of epoxy impregnated material
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
? Have Questions? Ask an Expert
Grubs Boots Woodline 5.0 Gardening Shoes in Moss Green