Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots
These Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots in black are an ankle high version of the Grubs Rideline Horse Riding Boots with all the same great benefits. The jodhpur design of the boots makes for a quick and clean change after a day’s ride or stable freshen up. They also have no toe extension so they easily fit into the entry of a stirrup, stay in place and can be removed safely. Once inside the stirrup, a cupped arch offers the riding boot (and your feet) additional support. Grubs Outline Riding Boots have a unique INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ thermal technology for maximum comfort and warmth when riding. Combined, they provide a self-insulating micro cellular construction material that makes them super soft and bouncy, whilst effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
- Available Colours: Black
- Boot Length: Jodhpur (Ankle Length)
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
- Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operates in temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC
- Self hardening layers of epoxy impregnated material
- OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™
As stocks are depleted, the new navy with blue outer sole colour will be provided.