Maze Oslo Chaise Sofa Set
Made to be modular, the Oslo Chaise Sofa Set by Maze boasts a stylish yet versatile design. The reclining 3 seat sofa’s maintenance-free aluminium framing is paired with plush, padded, stain-resistant grey cushions for maximum comfort. While the matching footstool can be placed left or right to suit your space, or used as additional seating for guests. Even better, this beautiful garden chaise lounge can also be transformed into a sunlounger. Simply remove your footstool and the backs of the set and voila - the perfect place to lie back and soak up the sun. Complemented with a stylish FSC teak wood-topped coffee table, your drinks are never out of reach.
Crafted with the highest quality material, the all-weather aluminium is waterproof, frost-resistant and UV-resistant, making it as durable as it is elegant. During the warmer seasons, once the teak wood is exposed to the air and heat, the colour will fade to become a silver-grey patina. So to preserve the honey-coloured appearance of your teak, we recommend using a Teak Care Protector once a year for the best results (you can use a Teak Oil but it’s only a short-term solution). So whether you’ve got friends over for drinks or you’re enjoying a lazy afternoon in the sun, the Maze Oslo Chaise Sofa Set combines expert craftsmanship with practical outdoor living.
- 1 x Reclining 3 Seat Sofa
- 1 x Teak Coffee Table - Square
- 1 x Footstool
- Brand: Maze
- Range: Oslo
- Accommodates up to 4 people
- Materials: Stain-resistant olefin cushion fabric, FSC teak wood and lightweight, waterproof, frost-resistant, UV-resistant aluminium
- Table style: Square coffee table
- Assembly required for table
- Warranty: 5-year structural guarantee
- Interchangeable Left or Right Handed
- Chaise Length: L164cm
- Reclining 3 Seat Sofa: H76cm x D82cm x W210cm
- Teak Coffee Table: H31cm x D70cm x W70cm
- Footstool: H43cm x D82cm x W82cm
- Seat Height: 43cm
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 12cm
- Back Cushion Thickness: 9cm
Is this garden dining set waterproof?
This set can be left outside all year round, however we recommend using one of our winter protective covers for superior protection in cold weather. Cushions are showerproof but should be stored in a dry location when not in use.