Maze Oslo Large Corner Sofa Group
Perfect for larger patios, there’s more than meets the eye with the Maze Oslo Large Corner Sofa Group. Made to be modular, the set boasts a stylish yet versatile design. Crafted with a maintenance-free aluminium framing, it’s paired with plush, padded, stain-resistant grey cushions for ultimate comfort. But what makes it special is the sofa ends can be raised to create a sunlounger style recline. Paired with an elegant wood top coffee table crafted with FSC teak, this statement set will effortlessly transform your outdoor living space.
Made with the highest quality material, the all-weather aluminium is waterproof, frost-resistant and UV-resistant, making it as durable as it is elegant. During the warmer seasons, once the teak wood is exposed to the air and heat, the colour will fade to become a silver-grey patina. So to preserve the honey-coloured appearance of your teak, we recommend using a Teak Care Protector once a year for the best results (you can use a Teak Oil but it’s only a short-term solution). Whether you’ve got friends over for drinks or you’re enjoying a lazy afternoon in the sun, the Maze Oslo Large Corner Sofa Group ensures you’re always summer-ready.
- 2 x Reclining 3 Seat Sofa
- 1 x Corner Piece
- 1 x Teak Coffee Table - Square
- Brand: Maze
- Range: Oslo
- Accommodates up to 7 people
- Materials: Stain-resistant olefin cushion fabric, FSC teak wood and lightweight, waterproof, frost-resistant, UV-resistant aluminium
- Table style: Square coffee table
- Assembly required for table
- Warranty: 5-year structural guarantee
- Length of Each Side: L292cm
- Reclining 3 Seat Sofa: H76cm x D82cm x L210cm
- Corner Piece: H76cm x D82cm x W82cm
- Teak Coffee Table: H31cm x W90cm x D90cm
- Seat Height: 43cm
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 12cm
- Back Cushion Thickness: 9cm
Is this garden dining set waterproof?
This set can be left outside all year round, however we recommend using one of our winter protective covers for superior protection in cold weather. Cushions are showerproof but should be stored in a dry location when not in use.