• Ø39cm stainless steel cooking grid with two removable handles
• Removable ash collector, stainless steel windshield and adjustable air vent
• Adjustable working height 72-82.8cm
• Holds up to a maximum 1.9kg charcoal
• Dimensions (cm): W58 x D43 x H82.5
The small Hartford Pedestal BBQ Grill is ideal for small outside spaces or balconies. Made from quality stainless steel, the barbecue has an adjustable air vent in the pedestal so you can alter the air flow to improve the burn rate of the charcoal (known as the draft effect). When lighting the charcoal the air vent should be open, then as soon as food is placed on the grill, you can reduce the air flow, saving time and fuel.
The stainless steel cooking grid has two removable handles and offers a 39cm round cooking area. A windshield protects the cooking area on windy days and has four slots at different levels so you can adjust the cooking height, moving it away from the heat if you need a lower temperature.
A removable ash collector catches all ash that forms during grilling and aids cleaning afterwards.