Norlog 600 Gallon Giant Koi Pool with Inground Sump
- Without Fountain
- Liner Included
Norlog 600 Gallon Giant Koi Pool with Below Ground Sump
This Norlog 600 Gallon Giant Koi Pool is built using interlocking timbers which are built above ground, creating an attractive garden pool, with an excavated sump below, which is then lined with a heavy gauge EDPM liner. When filled with 600 gallons of water, the fish will be able to swim down into the deeper sump area, enabling them to adjust their core temperature, which often is needed in winter and summer. Pools such as these can easily be incorporated into a garden design and have the advantage of being very simple to build and look quite natural, especially as the pressure treated timbers start to weather. They are also often used as used as emergency pools or for quarantine areas, as they so quick to assemble.
- Built in sump - ideal for Koi carp
- Over 1.2 metres total depth
- Constructed in no longer than 30 minutes
- Interlocking Pressure treated timbers
- Supplied with waterproof EPDM Rubber Liner + Aquatic Underlay
- Quick assembly makes it an ideal emergency holding tank or quarantine hold
- Timber comes with a 20 year guarantee against rot.
- Please Note: This item was previously made by Intalogs and production has now moved to the Norlog brand
- Fitted liner comes included
- No Pump is supplied
Helpful notes on installation:
- Find a clean level area to build, ensuring there are no Sharp objects, as these will pierce the liner, even sharp stones and gravel need to be removed.
- Do not exceed the width and depth measurements for the sump, it needs to the same as the liner.
- Line the hole and the floor under the pool with 20 to 40mm of fine sand
- Use a mallet or rubber hammer to fix interlocking logs into position