Haddonstone Element Fire Stone Statue, Stone Garden Ornament
The Haddonstone Fire statue is one in a series of garden statues deplicting the elements Earth, Fire, Air and Water. This statue can be freestanding or sited on a plinth or pedestal to create a raised garden feature. Haddonstone was commisioned by Stockport Borough Council to reproduce this charming collection of elements for the Dutch Garden at Lyme Hall, Cheshire. This is the Elements Fire statue from their stone collection. The originals were carved in the early 1800s for Elveden Hall, Norfolk.
- Hand Manufactured from dry cast limestone
- Pre Booked kerside delivery service
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Colour options: Portland, Bath or Terracotta
- Height: 1010mm
- Max. base width: 405mm
- Weight: 121kg (266 lb)
Optional stone pedestals and plinths:
- B255 27" Queen Anne Pedestal
- B265 36" Queen Anne Pedestal
- B370 Dado Pedestal
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
? Have Questions? Ask an Expert
Haddonstone Elements Fire Statue