• 3x 2.9kW stainless steel burners/2.3kW side burner
• Enamelled grill grate with 50 x 37cm cooking area and an enamel warming rack
• Aluminium coated flame tamers protect from flare ups and optimise heat distribution
• Mounted on a trolley with a textile screen, 3 cutlery hooks and a storage basket
• Powder coated lid with handle and built-in thermometer
The Hampton Gas BBQ is a compact but powerful barbecue with three burners and a side burner, all with push and turn electronic ignition and individually controllable. Aluminium coated flame tamers protect the burners, reducing flare ups and optimising the heat distribution.
An enamel grill grate provides a generous cooking area of 50 x 37cm with plenty of room to cater for family and guests, this is supported by an enamel warming rack so you can keep food warm as you continue to cook. A removable grease pot collects any juices and fat from the cooking process, for easy disposal. The working height is approximately 82cm.
The Hampton barbecue has a lid with built-in thermometer so you can monitor the temperature in the cooking chamber. Choose to cook using direct or indirect cooking methods.
This BBQ is mounted on a trolley with two large wheels so it can be manoeuvred as necessary with ease. A textile screen discretely hides the gas bottle, whilst a wire basket provides useful storage for condiments, sauces, cutlery, etc and a side shelf adds a preparation area with three handy cutlery hooks.
Supplied with a gas hose and regulator.