Yard Art Pet Poo Composter
Turn your pets droppings in to nutritious fertiliser and compost for the garden using this easy to use Yard Art Pet Poo Composter. Dig a hole slightly larger than the base in the garden, insert the composter base in to the ground and fill around it with new soil. As you place the droppings in the bin, the worms get to work by breaking down the waste and start to deposit around the garden. At the same time, the worms are aerating and fertilising the garden which encourages healthy plant growth. The worms eat the bacteria within the waste so there will be no nasty smell coming from the Yard Art Pet Poo Composter.
- Height : 115cm
- Diameter: 52cm
- Weight: 13KG
Yard Art Pet Poo Composter Features:
- Vermin proof lid
- Non slip foot pedal
- No mess - No fuss - No odour
- Turn your pets droppings in to nutritious fertiliser
- Dig a hole in a shaded spot in the garden and insert the base
- Worms will then deposit the newly made fertiliser around the garden.
- Comes with instruction manual
- Worms and compost not included