Westbury 50cm Solar Powered Stainless Steel Sphere Water Feature
This Westbury 50cm Solar Powered Stainless Steel Sphere Water Feature is one of the biggest within the solar powered stainless steel range. It is made from highly polished stainless steel that will look like new for years to come. Sit back and watch the illuminated water flow from the top of the sphere, cascading down in to the reservoir below. Depending on your preference, you can hide the reservoir in the ground in the garden and cover the base with decorative pebbles. The Westbury 50cm Solar Powered Stainless Steel Sphere Water Feature comes with a LED disc at the top to illuminate the water during the evenings.
These superior solar panel systems are supplied with aluminium framing and come weatherproof. On the reverse of the panels, there is a battery backup facility which ensures when the weather is fine, the batteries are collecting energy so you can use the product in more cloudy conditions or in the evening. You can even take the panel indoors to charge so you can use this in the garden at your leisure.
All of the solar water features come with 5mtres of cable to you can place your solar panel away from your water feature and position it in an area that receives the best sunlight. It also includes a spike to push into the ground, a tube which connects to the spike along with an adjustable bracket so you can turn this in the best direction to catch the most sun.
- Dimensions: 50cm
- For outdoor use only
- Polished stainless steel sphere
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel
- Self contained water feature
- No running costs - Eco friendly
- Easy to install and maintain
- The panel features a built in light sensor and will activate in the evening
- The solar panel requires direct sunlight to operate
- The solar pump comes with a battery back up
- Fully charged battery allows 4-5 hours of use
- We recommend turning your feature off when not in use - This will help to charge the batteries
- Comes supplied with pump, solar kit, LED lights, self contained reservoir and 5m of cable