The Garden Village Redwood Triple Garden Store
- External Height: 1250mm
- External Width: 2250mm
- External Depth: 850mm
- Internal Height: 990mm
- Internal Width: 650mm x 650mm x 650mm
- Internal Depth: 750mm
- Base Height: 50mm
- Base Width: 2200mm
- Base Depth: 870mm
- Please note the base is not included as standard.
The Garden Village Redwood Triple Garden Store Features:
- Pressure Treated Timber (Renewable Sources)
- Material: Redwood
- Flat Packed
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Free Standing (Can be anchored)
- Full Manufacturers Product Guarantee
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Most mainland England and Wales postcodes - FREE DELIVERY
- Mainland Scotland, Wales, Devon and Cornwall (Excluding TR) – CA,CT,DG,EH,EX,FK,G,KA,KY,LA,LD,LL,ML,NE,PA1-20,PL,SA,SY,TA,TD,TQ - £8
- Inner London Postcodes and TR - E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC, TQ, EC, WC, TR - £15
- Channel Islands, Highlands of Scotland, Paisley, Islands offshore and Ireland - Call to inquire
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
- Please Note: Although all wood has been pre-treated, it is advised that wood should be given a stain based treatment every 1-2 years to further extend longevity and keep wood looking new.