© Copyright 2020 Internet Gardener
Company Number: 5729164 | VAT Number: 882896359
Under New Ownership
As of September 15th 2020, the website and intellectual property of the liquidated company The Internet Gardener Ltd has been acquired by ARB and Grounds Equipment Ltd.
Please check back soon to see how things are progressing as we get things back up and running.
Eden Birdlip 4ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a Silver Frame
Eden Birdlip 4ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a silver frame
The Eden Birdlip 4ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a Silver Frame is a very popular greenhouse due to its size. At 6ft x 4ft it is perfect as a starter greenhouses or areas where space is at a premium. It has all the features you could want and more. The Eden Zero Threshold base allows easy entry into the greenhouse, especially for wheelchairs as there is no step. The Birdlip is both stylish, compact and extremely practical. It's integral base makes installation much faster, and the ridge bar helps to add strength. If you are looking for a compact greenhouse that is great for growing your plant of choice in, the Eden Birdlip 4ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a Silver frame could be the product for you.
- Unique Zero ThresholdTM Sliding Door System
- Classic Greenhouse Appearance with High Eaves
- High Capacity 80mm Wide Gutters
- Glazing Clip System
- Strong Ridge Bar
- Superior Door Locking
- Integral Base
- 2 Roof Vents
- Double Door
- Choice of glazing- Horticultural, Polycarbonate and Toughened Glass options available
Eden Birdlip 4ft x 6ft Mill Greenhouse Dimensions:
- Size: 2.57m2
- Length: 194.2cm
- Width: 147.8cm
- Eaves: 160cm
- Ridge: 213.4cm
What's the difference between each glazing options?
- Horticultural Glazing - This traditional and most commonly used glazing features 2ft x 2ft panes that over lap each other and are secured with clips. If shattered, the glass will break in to shards.
- Toughened Glazing - Toughened Glass is stronger and durable than Horticultural glass. On a rare occasion of it shattering, it will break in to tiny pieces.
- Polycarbonate Glazing - Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable material that is an ideal option for family gardens.
- All Orders will be Delivered within 21 - 28 Days from receipt of order
- All customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to provide AM / PM delivery date
- Delivery charges to all other Offshore and Scottish Islands locations require individual quotes (please call customer services before ordering)
- Installation completed within 10 working days from delivery of greenhouse
- Ensure ground location is of firm and level footing with any additional materials being pre-laid in readiness (example Paving Slabs etc.)
- Area prepared should be free from any obstruction (example Manhole covers etc.)
- Area should be free from overhanging obstacles (example Tree branches, Power lines etc.)
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides
- Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72hrs before your installation reporting any problems to our Customer Services
- Any additional accessories to be installed at the same time will be chargeable at a rate of £24.95 inclusive of VAT. If you wish to to have a lot of accessories installed? Please call our customer services department who will be able to give you a tailored quote.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customers should report any problems relating to the product within 24 hours from receipt to our customer service department.
Birdlip 46 Silver Glazing Type
If space is at a premium you can still have a top quality British designed and made greenhouse. The Birdlip 4ft x 6ft looks stylish and contempory in its Silver Frame that will suit any garden.
Delivery: Usually 21 - 28 working days Delivery will be scheduled for a convenient day by the couriers.
✔ Call 0115 9656820
✔ 0% Financing with PayPal
✔ Free delivery over £50*
✔ Price match
Add-ons & Accessories
© Copyright 2020 Internet Gardener