Eden Birdlip 4ft x 8ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame
The Eden Birdlip 4ft x 8ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame is the largest of the Birdlip range by Eden making it perfect for someone who doesn't have a lot of space in their garden but wants to maximise their available space for plant growing. Featuring sliding double doors, without the unsightly support brackets, a gutter and clip system for better rain water run off and capture and a simple but effective door locking system that locks the doors with a single push of a button. If you're looking to take advantage of your limited outside space, the Eden Birdlip 4ft x 8ft Greenhouse with a green frame could just be the product for you.
- 1 x Eden Birdlip 4ft x 8ft Mill Greenhouse
Eden Birdlip 48 Greenhouse Features:
- Unique Zero ThresholdTM Sliding Door System
- Classic Greenhouse Appearance with high eaves
- Glazing Clip System
- Strong Ridge Bar
- Superior Door Locking
- Integral Base
- 2 Roof Vents
- Double Door
- Choice of glazing- Horticultural, Polycarbonate and Toughened Glass Options available
Eden Birdlip 4ft x 8ft Greenhouse Dimensions:
- Size: 3.38m2
- Length: 256cm
- Width: 147.8cm
- Eaves: 160cm
- Ridge: 213.4cm
What's the difference between each glazing options?
- Horticultural Glazing - This traditional and most commonly used glazing features 2ft x 2ft panes that over lap each other and are secured with clips. If shattered, the glass will break in to shards.
- Toughened Glazing - Toughened Glass is stronger and durable than Horticultural glass. On a rare occasion of it shattering, it will break in to tiny pieces.
- Polycarbonate Glazing - Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable material that is an ideal option for family gardens.
- All Orders will be Delivered within 21 - 28 Days from receipt of order
- All customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to provide AM / PM delivery date
- Delivery charges to all other Offshore and Scottish Islands locations require individual quotes (please call customer services before ordering)
- Installation completed within 10 working days from delivery of greenhouse
- Ensure ground location is of firm and level footing with any additional materials being pre-laid in readiness (example Paving Slabs etc.)
- Area prepared should be free from any obstruction (example Manhole covers etc.)
- Area should be free from overhanging obstacles (example Tree branches, Power lines etc.)
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides
- Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72hrs before your installation reporting any problems to our Customer Services
- Any additional accessories to be installed at the same time will be chargeable at a rate of £24.95 inclusive of VAT. If you wish to to have a lot of accessories installed? Please call our customer services department who will be able to give you a tailored quote.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customers should report any problems relating to the product within 24 hours from receipt to our customer service department.