Muck Boot Suede Arctic Weekend - Black
- Half height boot
- Multi purpose rubber sole for optimum traction & stability
- Fleece lined for extra warmth
- Full length zip to the rear with waterproof gusset
- Waterproof suede upper
- Colour: Black
- Available in UK sizes 3-9
- View our full range of Muck Boots
How do they regulate temperature?
- 4mm Neoprene construction with suede outer
- Neoprene is the material used in marine survival suits to insulate
- The removable Nitracel insole wicks sweat away
- Comfort range of sub -30C to 10C
How are Muck Boots 100% waterproof?
- Made from a neoprene welly covered in natural rubber - minimises joints
- Rubber & neoprene bootie are completely waterproof
- Zip has a waterproof liner.
How to care for suede Muck Boots:
- Seal the suede by using a protective water repelling product prior to outdoor use. This will help the suede repel water, resist dirt and stains.
- If get mud on the suede, leave the mud to dry and use suede specific brushes to remove any excess dirt.
- To remove stains from your boots, you can use a suede cleaning block or suede eraser.
- Avoid cleaning with water as this will affect the colour and texture of the suede.
- Store your Muck Boots in a cool, dry place and a well ventilated area.
- Avoid leaving your boots in direct sunlight as excessive exposure to light will cause fading.