Maze Rattan Oxford 3 Seat Sofa Set with Fire Pit
The Oxford 3 Seat Sofa Set with Fire Pit by Maze Rattan includes a luxurious three seat sofa, a matching pair of armchairs and an oval-shaped coffee table with an integrated gas fire pit. Designed in a chunky yet elegant curved shape with the timeless look of the rattan weave, this garden furniture set enhances any outdoor space. And it’s as strong as it is stylish. Crafted from the highest quality material, the all-weather rattan is waterproof, frost-resistant and UV-resistant, making it a truly durable garden furniture set.
As the sun sets, keep the evening going with the warmth of the fire pit. It makes for a spectacular centerpiece (and great for toasting marshmallows). Featuring a glass surround and lava rocks, the fire pit system is CE registered and holds a 5kg green patio gas bottle (not included) which can be conveniently stored underneath the table. Each gas bottle lasts approximately 6-7 hours, giving you plenty of fire time to last multiple occasions. Whether you’re enjoying drinks with friends or spending a lazy afternoon in the sun, the Maze Rattan Oxford 3 Seat Sofa Set with Fire Pit ensures you’re always summer-ready.
- 1 x 3 Seat Sofa
- 2 x Armchairs
- 1 x Fire Pit Coffee Table - Oval
- 1 x Fire Pit System and Metal Lid
- 1 x Glass Surround and Lava Rocks
- 1 x Hose and Regulator
- Brand: Maze Rattan
- Range: Oxford
- Accommodates up to 5 people
- Materials: Lightweight aluminium and waterproof, frost-resistant, UV-resistant rattan
- Table style: Oval with integrated gas fire pit
- Assembly required for table
- Warranty: 5-year structural guarantee
- 3 Seat Sofa: H78cm x D86cm x W202cm
- Armchair: H78cm x D85cm x W79cm
- Fire Pit Coffee Table: H47cm x L110cm x W59cm
- Fire Pit System: Dia33cm
- Seat Height: 44cm
- Cushion Thickness: 10cm
Is this garden dining set waterproof?
This set can be left outside all year round, however we recommend using one of our winter protective covers for superior protection in cold weather. Cushions are showerproof but should be stored in a dry location when not in use.