Eden Blockley 8ft x 10ft Greenhouse with a Black Frame
The Eden Blockley 8ft x 10ft Greenhouse with a Black Frame is a superb greenhouse that takes all the positive features of traditional greenhouses and improves on their weaker areas, including removing the lip at the bottom of the door - allowing wheelchair and wheelbarrow access. The clip and gutter system helps to improve on capturing as much rainwater runoff, whilst the ridge system makes the building stronger and more durable. If you're in the market for a green house that has a classic design but improves on it in terms of both looks and functionality, the Eden Blockley 8ft x 10ft Greenhouse with a Black Frame is a great option for you.
- Unique Zero Threshold Sliding Door System
- Classic Greenhouse Appearance with High Eaves
- High Capacity 80mm Wide Gutters
- Glazing Clip System
- Strong Ridge Bar
- Superior Door Locking
- Integral Base
- 2 Roof Vents
- Single Door
- Choice of finish
- Choice of glazing- Horticultural, Toughened and Polycarbonate Glass options available
Eden Blockley 8ft x 10ft Greenhouse Dimensions:
- Size: 8.13m2
- Length: 317.8cm
- Width: 256cm
- Eaves: 160cm
- Ridge: 252.5cm
What's the difference between each glazing options?
- Horticultural Glazing - This traditional and most commonly used glazing features 2ft x 2ft panes that over lap each other and are secured with clips. If shattered, the glass will break in to shards.
- Toughened Glazing - Toughened Glass is stronger and durable than Horticultural glass. On a rare occasion of it shattering, it will break in to tiny pieces.
- Polycarbonate Glazing - Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable material that is an ideal option for family gardens.
- All Orders will be Delivered within 21 - 28 Days from receipt of order
- All customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to provide AM / PM delivery date
- Delivery charges to all other Offshore and Scottish Islands locations require individual quotes (please call customer services before ordering)
- Installation completed within 10 working days from delivery of greenhouse
- Ensure ground location is of firm and level footing with any additional materials being pre-laid in readiness (example Paving Slabs etc.)
- Area prepared should be free from any obstruction (example Manhole covers etc.)
- Area should be free from overhanging obstacles (example Tree branches, Power lines etc.)
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides
- Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72hrs before your installation reporting any problems to our Customer Services
- Any additional accessories to be installed at the same time will be chargeable at a rate of £24.95 inclusive of VAT. If you wish to to have a lot of accessories installed? Please call our customer services department who will be able to give you a tailored quote.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customers should report any problems relating to the product within 24 hours from receipt to our customer service department.