• Hampton pair of Spear (or Ball) Top 1200mm high Wooden Garden Driveway Gates.
• The Hampton range is usually made to order, delivery is up to 3 weeks. There may be occasions that a size is available for faster delivery. Please call to check stocks if you require urgent delivery.
• The timber is responsibly sourced from managed Scandinavian Redwood forests.
• Smooth planed timber.
• Standard steel infill bars are 16mm diameter tube with, as standard, metal spear finial welded to the top.
• Optional Ball Top Infill Bars, select above if you prefer the ball top option.
• Heavy duty 70x70mm thick wooden side and upper frames.
• Bracing frames are 70x54mm and 44x44mm giving good strength and rigidity.
• Tongue and groove cover boards 95mm wide x 14mm thick nailed and glued to the bracing.
• All the joints are mortise and tenon type providing high strength and rigidity to the joints.
• The gates are pressure treated with a general purpose preserver to help protect against wood rot, insect infestation, mould and blue-staining fungi.
• Made-to-measure gate sizes are available in this range, please call for a quote.
Note: All timber gate sizes are subject to slight variation due to normal shrinkage/expansion. The preserver is not a 100% decay guarantee, so it remains the end users responsibility to periodically inspect the gate. The gate will need to be re-treated at a future date to ensure long life, this will be subject to many factors such as weather conditions and amount of use etc.
Various fittings are available, click on the product codes below:
SGFP/BLACK 18 inch Powder coated black Double Gate Fitting Set; suits HAD30 & HAD31
SGFP/GALV 18″ Galvanised Double Gate Fitting Set; suits HAD30 & HAD31
EGFS/BLACK Powder coated black Double Gate Fitting Set
EGFS/GALV Galvanised Double Gate Fitting Set
BSB Galvanised Bretton Sliding Bolt