• Carlton wooden bow top single garden gates.
• Timber is responsibly sourced from managed Scandinavian Redwood forests.
• Gate is 1800mm high to the top of the bow.
• Gates are smooth planed, 42mm thick on the fully framed sides.
• Bracing 70 x 28mm has half lap joints for strength and rigidity.
• Tongue and groove cover boards 95mm wide x 14mm thick nailed and glued to the bracing.
• The gates are pressure treated with a general purpose preserver to help protect against wood rot, insect infestation, mould and blue-staining fungi.
Note: All timber gate sizes are subject to slight variation due to normal shrinkage/expansion. The preserver is not a 100% decay guarantee, so it remains the end users responsibility to periodically inspect the gate. The gate will need to be re-treated at a future date to ensure long life, this will be subject to many factors such as weather conditions and amount of use etc.
Various fittings are available, click on the product codes below:
GGFS/GALV Galvanised Single Gate Fittings
GGFS/BLACK Powder coated black Single Gate Fittings
BSB Galvanised Bretton Sliding Bolt