Antique Rainwater Water Butt 250L - Garantia
The Antique Rainwater Amphora can hold 250 litres of otherwise wasted rainwater from your roofs downpipes - or alternatively filled by way of your hosepipe, and placed on your property in an area of more convenience. The Antique Rainwater Amphora is a fathful replica of a terracotta vase, whereby the top can be filled with plants and is available in a Sand Stone or Terracotta finish. The Antique Rainwater Amphora can be protected against tipping in the wind by using the fastening eyelet, and manages to achieve a large storage volume with a small footprint.An optional 2 x 3/4 inch drain tap (inside thread) is easily fitted to the moulded screw neck.
- Capacity: 250 Litres
- Height: 108cm
- Weight: 15kg
- Diameter: 70cm
- Width Above Handles - 79cm
Garantia Antique Amphora Water Tank Features:
- Lifelike replication of a terracotta vase made of plastic
- Decorative water collector with integrated plant cup
- UV-stable and weather-resistant
- 3/4“ brass thread for easy installation of the tap
- Each tank is unique! ( due to the special production process )
- Integrated plant cup, plant fleece and inlet seal
- Tap - a must for all stylish tanks! Select the drop down above to purchase either a chrome or brass tap.
- Filling Device - Reliably filters out large contaminants (leaves), prevents full water butts from over flowing, 1" side outlet, with hose and screw connection and fits 70-100mm downpipes
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
? Have Questions? Ask an Expert
Garantia Antique Rainwater Water Butt 250L