3.8m Premium Round Cedar Tiled Garden Gazebo
- All Dimensions can be viewed on the second image provided
3.8m Premium Round Cedar Tiled Garden Gazebo Features:
- Price Includes Delivery and Professional Installation
- Premium Hand Crafted Circular Design
- Timber flooring comes included
- Cedar Wood Shingle Roof - Natural barrier for up to 25 Years
- Constructed of FSC Rounded Red Wood Timbers
- Pressure Treated with Tanilith E - Water Based Pressure Treatment (except the cedar tiles)
- Can be Placed Directly on to Grass (we recommend slabs are used underneath posts)
- Maximum Person Capacity: 6 - 8 (will fit up to five optional benches)
- Ten Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Canvas Side Panels - A complete set to offer weather protection and privacy
- Bench Seats - Bench seat set perfectly tailored to your Gazebo
- Bench Cushions - Padded comfort for your bench set
- Wooden Table - The perfect functional centre piece
- Heater - Infrared heaters that are suitable for use with Lapa roof liners
Canvas Colour Options
The default canvas colour for your optional canvas additions is terracotta. We have however - 33 incredible customisation colour options available! You can now have your gazebo tailored to your surroundings: Turquoise, Sky Blue, Lavender, White, Lime Green, Tirol, Emerald, Bottle, Green Tweed, Jade, Racing Green, Yellow, Maize, Vanilla, New Beige, Off White, Taupe, Hemp Beige, Linen, Cafe, Brown, Rust, Orange, Bright Red, Mid Red, Red Tweed, Black, Tweed, Silver, Grey, Dark Grey, Plum and Burgundy.
Please Note: There is a small charge for choosing one of these fantastic colours. To make your new thatched Gazebo unique and personalised - Please Call Customer Services on 08450 941 707 before placing your order.
What is FSC Wood?
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international network to promote responsible management of the world forests.
Please Note: Included Delivery & Assembly is to mainland UK only and will take between 28 - 35 days. However we may be able to quote a delivery charge to the following mainland UK postcodes: AB, DD, FK19 to 22, KA27 & 28, HS, IV, KW, PA21 TO 45 , ALL PH except 3 and 4