Burbage Weston Zinc Plated Ball Top Single Metal Garden Gate
- Height: 104.1cm (41")
- Adjustable opening widths of: 85-92cm or 92-99cm
- Framing: 25mm x 8mm
- Frame height to shoulder: 81.6cm
- Infill Bar Diameter: 12mm
Burbage Weston Zinc Plated Ball Top Single Metal Garden Gate Features:
- Available in two widths
- Constructed from solid steel
- Electro galvanised & black powder coat finish
- Paint must be applied if you require a glossy finish
- Zinc Plated
- Universal Opening - left or right hand
- Gate fittings included
- Can be locked with a padlock (not supplied)
Measuring Your Burbage Gate, Fence or Railing:
- We have made it easier by supplying you with the measurements required between each gap (the openings width) and not the product itself. All you need to do is to measure the gap between the (optional) posts or the gap in the wall (taking the thickness of the posts in to account.)
- Now take note of that measurement and select the right opening size from the drop down menu, be sure that there is enough room for the height (taken from the bottom of the frame to the highest point) on sloping ground be sure to allow for ground clearance, especially for gates.
Need a Different Size of Gate?
We offer a bespoke made-to-measure service on Burbage gates and matching railings. If you require a quote for bespoke measurements, please email our customer service team. There will be a longer wait (28-42 days), but trust us, it's worth the wait to get it right!
- Flat top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
- Ball top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.