Keep your recycling area neat and tidy with a Double Recycling Box Wooden Storage Chest
. Crafted to hold to standard sized recycling boxes this chest is constructed in the UK from timber that is sourced from responsibly managed forests. This Double Recycling Box Wooden Storage Chest
has a lockable front door and top hinged lid for easy access and can be secured to floor for a permanent and solid fixture.
Double Recycling Box Wooden Bin Store Features:
- Hides two recycling boxes
- Pressure treated redwood timber from renewable sources
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions
- Free standingbut can be fixed to ground
- Hinged Top Lid for Easy Access
- Lockable door
Double Recycling Box Wooden Storage Chest Dimensions:
- External Height: 120cm
- External Width: 64cm
- External Depth: 81cm
- Internal Height: 109cm
- Internal Width: 54cmm
- Internal Depth: 75cm
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC, TQ
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
- Please Note: Although all wood has been pre-treated, it is advised that wood should be given a stain based treatment every 1-2 years to further extend longevity and keep wood looking new.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days