Mercia 10ft x 10ft Tongue and Groove Cube Summerhouse
The Mercia 10ft x 10ft Tongue and Groove Cube Summerhouse is an attractive and modern garden building that is flooded with natural light due to its large pane windows creating a bright interior. This summerhouse is perfect for creating a comfortable garden retreat that is ideal for relaxing in the summer sun, and entertaining friends and family. Six large windows and glazed bi-folding doors allow as much natural light as possible, whilst trapping as much warmth in during winter months. These large windows give off a fantastic view of your garden as well. They are 100% shatterproof styrene windows, which is a much safer alternative to glass glazing. Other features include a pent roof which slopes gently towards the rear of the building to prevent water build up, and there is also a covered veranda to the front and side of the building.
The Mercia 10ft x 10ft Tongue and Groove Cube Summerhouse is an attractive and modern garden building that is perfect for relaxing and enjoying your garden.
- Size: 10ft x 10ft
- Concertina doors with lock and key
- Tall styrene glazed, fixed windows
- 100% Shatterproof windows
- Pent roof for water run off
- 12mm matchboard cladding
- Tongue and groove roof
- Tongue and groove floor
- Arrives flat packed
- 2 Person self assembly
- Factory dip treated - unpainted
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- PLEASE NOTE: Installation includes assembly of the building on domestic property only.
Assembly service may take up to 21 days.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop-down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 0: Free
- Zone 1: BT, CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA1 – P19, PH1 – P20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, and TR
- Zone 2: AB, PA, and PH
- Zone 3: GY, JE, IV, and KW
- Zone 4: Isle of Man – IM
- No delivery: TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, and PH42-44