© Copyright 2019 Internet Gardener
Company Number: 5729164 | VAT Number: 882896359
Sorry, this product is no longer available. See our other log cabins.
Mercia 2.7m x 2.5m Studio Log Cabin With Veranda Specification
The Mercia 2.7m x 2.5m Studio Log Cabin With Veranda is a fantastic new aspect to your home, ready to transport you to a place of calm, whether you plan to use it for an outdoor sitting room, office, dance studio or 'Man Cave' you'll enjoy having that little bit extra space without breaking the bank. The Mercia 2.7m x 2.5m Studio Log Cabin With Veranda is a fantastic investment and will be enjoyed for years to come.
- 1 x 2.5m x 2.7m Log cabin (Log Dimensions)
- Solid single door
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 2.5m x 2.7m Studio Log Cabin Features:
- 19mm Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 19mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- 19mm Interlocking Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Doors & windows - Single glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced.
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product.
- PLEASE NOTE: Installation includes assembly of the building on domestic property only.
Mercia 2.5m x 2.7m Studio Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 2.5m x 2.7m
- Cabin Width: 2.5m (8'2")
- Cabin Depth: 2.7m (8'11")
- Cabin Height: 2.2m (7'3")
- Eaves Height: 1.9m (6'1")
- Internal Width: 2.3m (7'7")
- Internal Depth: 1.8m (5'11")
- Door Height: 1.7m (5'8")
- Door Width: 0.6m (2'1")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- Scotland - Please call our team before placing an order
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
The Mercia 2.7m x 2.5m Studio Log Cabin With Veranda is a fantastic new aspect to your home, ready to transport you to a place of calm, whether you...
© Copyright 2019 Internet Gardener