© Copyright 2020 Internet Gardener
Company Number: 5729164 | VAT Number: 882896359
Notice of Intent to Enter Liquidation
Despite the best endeavours of our Directors and management team to find a way forwards and continue the business, unfortunately The Internet Gardener Ltd has now ceased trading.
After trading successfully for 13 years, and with over 200,000 happy customers we are sorry to announce this news which will evidently have a huge knock on effect to our dedicated staff, loyal customers and supportive trade partners. Thank you for choosing Internet Gardener since 2006.
All trade creditors will be contacted by our nominated insolvency practice within the next 3 weeks.
Should you have an outstanding order with ourselves, details and advice will be emailed to you directly within the next 5 days, in the first instance please contact your payment card provider or Paypal.
Mercia 4.2m x 5.7m Garage Log Cabin
- 1 x 4.2m x 5.7m Log Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 1 x Inward Opening Glazed Windows
- 2 x Solid Double Doors
- 1 x Single Locking Door
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Greenacre Log Cabin Garage Features:
- 44mm Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Floor Not provided
- Double doors
- Doors & windows - Single or double glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product.
- PLEASE NOTE: Installation includes assembly of the building on domestic property only.
Greenacre Log Cabin Garage Dimensions:
- Size: 4.2 x 5.7m
- Garage Width: 4.2m (13'9")
- Garage Depth: 5.7m (18'8")
- Garage Height: 2.7m (8'9")
- Internal Depth: 5.4m (17'9")
- Interal Width: 3.9m (12'11")
- Eaves Height: 2.1m (6'10")
- Door Height: 2m (6'7")
- Double Door Width: 2.4m (7'10")
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber products - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Assembly service may take up to 21 days.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop-down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 0: Free
- Zone 1: There is a surcharge for postcodes: CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LD, ML, PA1 – PA19, PH1 – P20, PL, TA, TD, TQ
- Zone 2: AB, BT, LL, PA, PH, SA, SY, and TR
- Zone 3: GY, JE, IV, and KW
- No delivery: TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, and PH42-44
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attracts a surcharge for delivery, please contact our team before ordering.
Garage Design 4.2m x 5.7m
The 44mm thick FSC timbers used in this 4.2m x 5.7m log cabin garage are substantial to keep your building warmer in winter and cooler in summer and your car well protected
Delivery: Usually 7 - 14 working days You will be called to book in delivery for a convenient day. If installation is added please note this may take longer.
✔ Call 0115 9656820
✔ 0% Financing with PayPal
✔ Free delivery over £50*
✔ Price match
Add-ons & Accessories
© Copyright 2020 Internet Gardener