The Superior Treated Redwood Heavy Triple Log Store is a wonderfully constructed item, and ideal for keeping your chopped wood dry and neatly stored over the cooler months. With high quality pressure treated timber for a beautiful item for the garden, as well as highly functional. The Superior Treated Redwood Heavy Triple Log Store is brilliant value for money and will blend effortlessly with the natural surrounds of your garden.
Superior Treated Redwood Heavy Triple Log Store Specification:
- External Height: 1250mm
- External Width: 2250mm
- External Depth: 850mm
- Internal Height: 990mm
- Internal Width: 650mm x 650mm x 650mm (each compartment)
- Internal Depth: 750mm
Deck Base Dimensions:
- Base Height: 50mm
- Base Width: 2200mm
- Base Depth: 870mm
Please Note: The deck base is not included as standard. Please select this additionally from the drop down menu if desired.
Superior Treated Redwood Heavy Triple Log Store Features:
- Pressure Treated Timber (Renewable Sources)
- Material: Redwood
- Flat Packed
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Free Standing (Can be anchored)
- Full Manufacturers Product Guarantee
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
- Please Note: Although all wood has been pre-treated, it is advised that wood should be given a stain based treatment every 1-2 years to further extend longevity and keep wood looking new.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days