The Country Large Heavy Duty Log Store is a fantastic new item for this season, manufactured in the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire, using premium quality pressure treated Redwood Timber. Perfect for keeping your logs clean and dry over the damper winter months, and with lovely apex roof design, the fantastic Country Large Heavy Duty Log Store, effortlessly combines form and functionality and will blend beautifully with the natural surroundings of your garden.
Sorry, this product has sold out for the season. Please browse our collection of other Garden Log Stores & Wood Stores, or alternatively call our Customer Service Team so we may advise you further.
Country Large Heavy Duty Log Store Specification:
- Height: 168cm
- Depth: 59cm
- Width: 106cm
- Overall Width (With Roof): 133cm
- Base Size: 108cm (W) x 60cm (D)
Country Large Heavy Duty Log Store Key Features
- Pressure Treated Timber (Renewable Sources)
- Material: Redwood
- Flat Packed
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Free Standing (Can be anchored)
- Full Manufacturers Product Guarantee
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - POA - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
- Please Note: Although all wood has been pre-treated, it is advised that wood should be given a stain based treatment every 1-2 years to further extend longevity and keep wood looking new.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days