Algon Concentrated Organic Path and Patio Cleaner can be used on paths, patios, conservatories, decking, fencing, water features (without plant or pond life) painted surfaces and even fabrics. It is an ideal tennis court cleaner as well for those autumn days
With Algon, simply apply and leave. A few days later, the algae will be gone without scrubbing or rinsing. It's non-toxic too, so it's safe for pets. 20 Litres = 480Sq m coverage.
Ways to use Algon Concentrated Organic Path and Patio Cleaner: Decking
Slate and felt roofs
Conservatories - glass or plastic
Statues and pots
Pebbles, and water features.
Algon Concentrated Path and Patio Cleaner is safe to use for the Garden, Water Features, Kennels, Stables, Farmyards, and Sports (Public Areas)
Algon Concentrated Organic Path Cleaner Features:
- Algon path cleaner can be used at any time of year
- Easy to appy, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
- No need to rinse off
- Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
- Algon is non toxic and safe for pets and widlife
- Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum.
- Algon Concentrated Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
- Algon path cleaner will not affect any type of paint or stain
- Caution Algon Concentrated Organic Path Cleaner will have a scorching effect on foliage - only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during appliction.
What area will Algon Concentrated Organic Path and Patio cleaner Cover?
Why not add a Tap to make using your 20L drum even easier? please select to add a re-useable tap if required from the dropdown option. Please note unless ordered the 20L drum is not supplied with a tap.
- 20L = 480 Square Metres (dependant on absorbancy) -roughly equivilant to a tennis court!
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days