The Antique Rainwater Amphora
can hold 360 litres of otherwise wasted rainwater
from your roofs downpipes - or alternatively filled by way of your hosepipe, and placed on your property in an area of more convenience. The Antique Rainwater Amphora
is a fathful replica of a terracotta vase, whereby the top can be filled with plants and is available in a Sand Stone or Terracotta finish. The Antique Rainwater Amphora
can be protected against tipping in the wind by using the fastening eyelet, and manages to achieve a large storage volume with a small footprint.An optional 2 x 3/4 inch drain tap (inside thread) is easily fitted to the moulded screw neck.
Please select the colour and optional fittings from the drop down menu.
Antique Rainwater Water Butt 360L - Garantia Dimensions:
- Capacity - 360 Litres
- Height - 120cm
- Weight - 20kg
- Maximum Diameter - 78cm
- Width Above Handles - 88cm
Rainwater Antique Amphora 360 litres - Garantia Features:
- Inlet Seal DN50 - Pre Installed
- Large Storage Volume - Small Footprint
- Eyelet - To Secure Against Wind
- UV Stable and Weatherproof
- Frost protection - Simply open the tap, with the water level below the tap.
- Tap - a must for all stylish tanks! Select the drop down above to purchase either a chrome or brass tap.
- Filling Device - Reliably filters out large contaminants (leaves), prevents full water butts from over flowing, 1" side outlet, with hose and screw connection and fits 70-100mm downpipes
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 5 working days