The Garden Village Redwood Triple Garden Store is a fantastic new item, expertly crafted to be functional but also blend effortlessly with the natural surroundings of your garden or outside area. With beautiful pressure treated Redwood timber and clean, smart fixings, this will shine a new light on garden storage, adding a lovely new element to your garden. For copius storage space, and a store that is easy on the eye, the Garden Village Redwood Triple Garden Store is the exactly what you're looking for as it contains 5 shelves to fit in with 3 on the the lower level then two on top. This garden store is also completely water tight if you choose add the base to this product as it, combined with the four walls and felted roof, will ensure the safety of your tools.
The Garden Village Redwood Triple Garden Store Specification:
- External Height: 1250mm
- External Width: 2250mm
- External Depth: 850mm
- Internal Height: 990mm
- Internal Width: 650mm x 650mm x 650mm
- Internal Depth: 750mm
- Base Height: 50mm
- Base Width: 2200mm
- Base Depth: 870mm
- Please note the base is not included as standard.
The Garden Village Redwood Triple Garden Store Features:
- Pressure Treated Timber (Renewable Sources)
- Material: Redwood
- Flat Packed
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Free Standing (Can be anchored)
- Full Manufacturers Product Guarantee
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC, TQ
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
- Please Note: Although all wood has been pre-treated, it is advised that wood should be given a stain based treatment every 1-2 years to further extend longevity and keep wood looking new.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days