The Imperial treated Redwood Medium Garden Store
is a fantastic item, perfect if you are looking for a little extra garden storage, without the space, or need for a fully sized shed. With high quality pressure treated timber and smart fixings, this brilliantly functional garden store also looks great and will blend effortlessly with both contemporary and traditional styles of garden. The Imperial treated Redwood Medium Garden Store
is great value for money and will be an item you can enjoy for years to come.
Sorry, this product has sold out for the season. Please browse our collection of other Garden Bin Stores, or alternatively call our Customer Service Team so we may advise you further.
Imperial treated Redwood Medium Garden Store Specification:
- Height: 138cm
- Depth: 75cm
- Width: 63cm
- Overall Width (With Roof): 95cm
Imperial treated Redwood Medium Garden Store Key Features:
- Pressure Treated Timber (Renewable Sources)
- Material: Redwood
- Flat Packed
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Free Standing (Can be anchored)
- Full Manufacturers Product Guarantee
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - POA - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days