The Mercia Shiplap OSB Pent Shed 10' x 8'
is a superbly spacious shed that features a solid sheet roof and floor, as well as a skyrene window and a door, that can be placed in multiple places, that is secured by a padbolt. All of this ensures that not only is the Mercia Shiplap OSB Pent Shed 10' x 8'
aesthetically pleasng, it's also durable and versatile.
Mercia Shiplap OSB Pent Shed 10' x 8' Details:
- Timber is from a sustainable resource
- Pent roof with sand felt covering
- Single opening door with pad bolt
- Robust ledged and braced door
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- 10mm Solid sheet floor
- 8mm Solid sheet roof
- Styrene glazed windows
- 10 Year Anti Rot Treatment
- FREE BASECOAT TREATMENT
- PLEASE NOTE: Installation includes assembly of the building only
Mercia Shiplap OSB Pent Shed Dimensions:
- Depth: 2.4m
- Width: 3m
- Door Height: 1.78m
- Door Width: 0.66m
- Eaves Height: 1.75m
- Roof Height: 2.05m
- Framing: 28x28mm
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this building with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland (IM Postcodes*)
- Zone 2: Northern Ireland
- Zone 3: Southern Ireland
- Zone 4 - All AB, PA21-33, KA27-28, PA35-38, PH22-26, PH30-41, PH50, PO30-40, IV & KW not shown in Zone 8
- Zone 5 - Deliver to Port in Guernsey
- Zone 6 - Deliver to port in Jersey
- Zone 7 - Delivery to door PO30-40
- Zone 8 - Please call - PA41-78, POH42-44, HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA34, ZE, KW15-17
- * Delivery to mainland port only - customer is responsible for delivery from port to IM address
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attracts a surcharge for please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 10 - 14 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time