This Harlestone French Urn
is a bell shaped styled in the Renaissance period, with medallion and intricate relief of vine leaves. The underside of the bowl and neck are decorated with Acanthus leaves giving it a fine detailed appearance. This Campana shaped stone planter is ideal for creating a planting focal point, as the with at the top allows of adequate panting area for an impressive display. This Harlestone French Urn
looks magnificent when mounted on a Harlestone stone pedestal or plinth or sited in pairs at an entrance.
Harlestone French Urn, Stone Planter Details:
- Height 650mm
- Width at top: 660mm
- Width at base: 330mm
- Weight: 96kg (211lb)
- Hand manufactured from dry cast limestone
- Kerbside delivery- pre booked
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Colour options portland, bath, or terracotta
- Optional Harlestone Pedestals : B255, B265 and B370
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time. Kerbside Delivery.