The Pest Stop Battery Powered Sonic Mole Repeller
is an advanced sonic repeller that drives burrowing animals and garden pests away. This is done by emitting low frequency ground vibrations, which creatures such as moles interpret as signs of an approaching intruder. The Pest Stop Sonic Battery Powered Mole Repeller emits a low frequency vibration every 15 to 20 seconds, which is transmitted through the soil.
Pest Stop Sonic Battery Powered Mole Repeller Specification:
- Covers up to 9000 sq. ft. (about 836 sq. metres)
- Battery operated (4 x D cell batteries)
- Batteries normally last around 4 months
- Safe and economical to run
- Environmentally friendly - no chemicals or traps
- The only mole repeller to include both a flower-bed cap, and a flat mow-over lawn cap
- Will not affect humans,cats,dogs, fish or bird.
The effectiveness of the battery mole repeller can be affected by soil density; chalky or sandy soil will not transmit the vibrations as effectively as solid clay-type soil.