State-of-the-art 'smart' electronics control the Pest Stop Electronic Rat Killer
. This is the easiest way to eradicate rats safely and without leaving dangerous poisons around.
When a rat
enters the electronic rat killer to reach the bait, it reaches a point where it touches both killing plates and completes an electrical circuit, which kills it in seconds. Because of the open design to suit rats rather than mice, the rat killer is intended for use by professional pest controllers and agricultural workers.
The Electronic Rat Killer by Pest Stop
requires four C-size batteries (not included) which provide enough power for up to 12 kills. Warning light signals when batteries need replacing. A warning light signals when the device has been activated so that the remains can be removed and the trap reset.
Pest Stop Electronic Rat Killer Specification:
- Full instructions for use provided.
- Also effective against mice.
- Requires 4 x C Battery (not included) for up to 12 Kills
- Low Battery Warning Light
- 'Aftercatch' Warning Light
- Full Instructions for use Provided.
- Intended for Professional Use Only