SORRY WE HAVE SOLD OUT OF THIS PRODUCT -
***Please Click On The Link Above, Or Call Our Team For Alternatives***
The Internet Gardener are Proud to offer the best quality Clockhouse Log Cabin
available in the UK. Constructed of 44mm high grade Spruce timber logs, this Clockhouse Log Cabin
is perfect for a wide range of uses from a Garden Office
or even just as your own little garden retreat away from the hustle and bustle of a busy home. Unlike many other log cabin buildings
the roof timbers are large 160cc x 60mm to eliminate the risk of any roof sag over time. The black roof shingles are also included and the painted finish and clock are optional extras.
The Clockhouse Wooden Log Cabin - 5.5m x 4m Specification:
Clockhouse Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Footprint Wdtih: 5.3m
- Footprint Depth: 3.8m
- Front Height: 2.07m
- Ridge Height: 3.7m
- Total footprint including log length: 5.5 x 4m
- Total Building Size: 20.14m2
Clockhouse Log Cabin Specifications:
- Double Glazing to doors and windows - includes rubber seals
- Tanalised Base Timbers - large rot-free timber bearers
- 44mm Log Thickness - improves both structure strength and longevity
- Door Sill includes stainless steel capping cover - ensures durability
- Manufactured from High Grade Spruce Timber
- FREE SHINGLE ROOF FELT
When Buying a Quality Log Cabin Please Ask Yourself the following Questions:
- Does it have easy-opening joinery quality windows and doors ?
- Does it include large 160mm x 60mm beams to eliminate the risk of the roof sagging ?
- Does it come with detailed fixing kit and instructions ?
- Does it come with quality roof shingle felt?
- Is it manufactured from high grade Spruce or lower quality Pine with knot holes?
Optional Extras For The Clockhouse Log Cabin:
- Concrete Base Installation
- Fitting of buildings
- Floor Insulation
- Painting or Staining
- If installing your own base it MUST be completely level for the best finished result
- The Clock is supplied only when installation option is selected
- Full Installation instructions are available - please contact us for details
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 10 - 21 working days