This Mercia 6m x 5m Home Office Executive Plus Log Cabin - 44mm measures a spacious 6 x 5 metres overall, that's an impressive 30m² of additional & luxurious space! Owning your very own outdoor garden office space can now be a reality, wooden garden offices are becoming more and popular as people decide to save money (and stress) and work from home.
This executive lodge cabin garden office features insulating double glazing and 44mm tongue and groove cladding, so whether you want a garden games room, hobby room or large garden office - you will be warm and comfortable in the Mercia 6m x 5m Home Office Executive Plus Log Cabin - 44mm.
Mercia 6m x 5m Home Office Executive Plus Log Cabin - 44mm Specifications:
- Cladding: 44mm Baltic Pine Tongue & Groove
- Floor: 19mm Tongue & Groove
- Roof: 19mm Tongue & Groove
- Glazing: Double Glazed
- Roof Overhang: 0.20m
- Roof Covering: Heavy Duty Mineral Felt
- External Dimensions:
Width: 19' 0'' (5.80m)
Depth: 16' 4" (5.00m)
Eaves Height: 6’ 8” (2.05m)
Roof Height: 8’ 1” (2.48m)
Door Width: 5’ 3” (1.61)
Door Height: 6’ 4” (1.95m)
- Door configuration: Double Door Part Panels with Lock & Key
- Windows configuration: 2 Opening
- FSC Certified: Yes
- Guarantee: Fifteeen Years Anti-rot ( if well maintained)]
- Full Comprehensive Instructions are Supplied
- Required To Build: 2 People
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this building with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port drop to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney) is a drop straight to the port on the Island The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time