The Mercia 5m x 5m Haven Office Log Cabin
has been manufactured from the finest slow-grown Baltic pine with a range of wall thickness options right upto 44mm making it perfect fo ruse in even the chilliest of winters. This large log cabin's double doors that are part-glazed with glass, open to allow not only easy access, but plenty of natural light. The two traditionally styled log cabin windows either side of the door also add to the spacious feel the Haven extra garden log cabin has to offer. For a log cabin that would make an excellent garden home office, games room or hobby room with space to spare, the Mercia 5m x 5m Haven Office Log Cabin
is the garden building for you at a price that's fair from us today. Also available now are single and double glazed options.
Mercia 5m x 5m Haven Extra Office Log Cabin - 44mm Features:
- 1 x 5m x 5m Log Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 2 x Glazed Windows
- 2 x Fully Glazed Doors
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 5m x 5m Haven Office Log Cabin Features:
- Walls: Thick Quality Baltic Pine
- Single or double glazing options available
- Wall Log Thickness: Available in either 28mm, 34mm & 44cm
- Floor & Roof: 18mm Thick Tongue & Groove
- Floor Bearers: Pressure Treated
- Wind Tight Construction - No Draughts
- Cylinder Door Locks & Handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Doors & Windows - Single or double Glazed Glass
- Assembly Kit & Full Instructions Supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
Mercia 5m x 5m Haven Office Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Log Cabin Width: 5m (16'5")
- Log Cabin Depth: 5m (16'5")
- Log Cabin Height: 2.5 (8'2")
- Eaves Height: 2.1m (6'10")
- Door Height: 1.9m (6'2")
- Door Width: 1.5m (4'11")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port drop to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney) is a drop straight to the port on the Island The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time