This Mercia 5m x 3m Corner Lodge Plus Log Cabin is the left handed version of an amazing wooden log cabin that combines storage with luxury. The main side has 7.5m² of space and is accessed by part-glazed double doors which because of its corner design allow plenty of natural light within, as do the windows either side that also open. Another great feature of this Mercia Corner Lodge Log Cabin is that it benefits from a convenient 5.2m² storage area that is perfect for storing away any garden furniture or garden tools when not in use.
The Mercia Corner Lodge Left Hand Log Cabin has been designed to be placed in to any corner of your property and is available in either a left-hand or right-hand model. You will see from the specifications that this a log cabin of exceptional quality whilst also offering a choice of log thicknesses and glazing types to suit every need.
Mercia 5m x 3m Corner Lodge Plus Log Cabin - Left Handed Specifications:
- 1 x 5m x 3m Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- Solid double door with single side door
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 5m x 3m Corner Lodge Plus Log Cabin Features:
- Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Double door
- Doors & windows - Double or single glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product. Please call our customer service team for more information.
Mercia 5m x 3m Corner Lodge Plus Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 5m x 3m
- Cabin Width: 9'10" (3.38m)
- Cabin Depth: 15'8" (4.8m)
- Eaves Height: 6'10" (2.1m)
- Roof Height: 9'10" (3m)
- Door Height: 6'2" (1.9m)
- Door Width: 5'0" (1.532m)
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time