Behold the attractive Mercia 5.5m x 4.8m Maine Veranda Log Cabin, with six large opening windows and a full length relaxing veranda, it will be hard not to fall in love with the lodge cabins traditional style and charm. The Mercia Maine cabin is sturdy and spacious presenting you with many options for its use, a hobby room, playroom, home office or guest room? Mercia provide you with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee with this Mercia 5.5m x 4.8m Maine Veranda Log Cabin for total peace of mind.
***Sorry, this product is sold out and has been discontinued. Please browse our range of Log Cabins or call our customer services team so we may advise you further.***
45mm Borneo Garden Pool House Log Cabin - 3.8m x 4.8m Specifications:
- Width (A): 15' 9" (4.80m)
- Depth (B): 12' 5" (3.8m)
- Eaves Height (C): 7' 2" (2.18m)
- Roof Height (D): 9' 9" (2.99m)
- Door Width (E): 5' 0" (1.52m)
- Door Height (F): 6' 2" (1.89m)
- Height: 9' 9" (2.99m)
- Base Width: 15' 9" (4.80m)
- Base Depth: 12' 5" (3.80m)
- Internal Depth: 12' 2" (3.73m)
- Internal Width: 15' 5" (4.71m)
- Veranda Depth: 3' 11" (1.20m)
- Cladding Material: Tongue and Groove
- Roof Material: 19mm Tongue and Groove
- Floor Material: 19mm Tongue and Groove
- Number of Glazed Doors: 2 Windows: 6
- Cladding Thickness: 44mm
- Building Type: Traditional Cabins
- Size: 12' x 15' (3.80m x 4.80m)
- Roof Type: Apex Roof
- Anti-Rot Guarantee: 10 Years
- People Req'd To Build: 2
- Cladding Style: Interlocking
- Pressure Treated: Yes
- Door Style: Double Door
- Single or double glazing options available
- Wall Log Thickness: Available in either 28mm, 34mm & 44cm
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this building with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port drop to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney) is a drop straight to the port on the Island The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time