The Mercia 4m x 4m Deco Office Modern Log Cabin - 44mm
features a unique and attractive split roof design with an integrated skylight providing additional headroom and light. Ideal as a home office, the Deco garden lodge cabin's sturdy 44mm tongue and groove interlocking side-wall construction and lockable double glazed door will keep the heat in and the 'snoopers' out! The Mercia 4m x 4m Deco Office Modern Log Cabin - 44mm
also comes supplied with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee.
Mercia 4m x 4m Deco Office Modern Log Cabin - 44mm Specifications:
- Width: 13' 1" (4.00m)
- Depth: 13' 1" (4.0m)
- Eaves Height: 7' 0" (2.15m)
- Roof Height: 10' 4" (3.15m)
- Door Width: 5' 0" (1.52m)
- Door Height: 6' 2" (1.89m)
- Back Height: 7' 3" (2.21m)
- Front Height: 7' 2" (2.20m)
- Base Width: 13' 1" (4.00m)
- Base Depth: 13' 1" (4.00m)
- Roof Material: 19mm Tongue and Groove
- Floor Material: 19mm Tongue and Groove
- Cladding Material: 44mm Tongue and Groove
- Roof Covering: Heavy Duty Mineral Felt
- Number of Glazed Doors: 2
- Glazing Material: 4mm Single Glazed
- Windows: 2
- Cladding Thickness: 44mm
- Building Type: Home Office
- Size: 13' x 13' (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Roof Type: Split Level
- Anti-Rot Guarantee: 10 Years
- People Req'd To Build: 2
- Cladding Style: Interlocking
- Door Style: Double Door
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this building with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port drop to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney) is a drop straight to the port on the Island The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time