The Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Log Cabin has been designed to create the ideal working space for a home office or just a relaxing secluded room for a bit of peace and quiet. The two glazed opening windows allow for plenty of ventillation and the double opening doors can be locked for security. The roof and floor of this wooden log cabin feature tongue and groove cladding, 28mm roof joists and floor bearers, interlocking corner joints not only complete the look of this Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Plus Log Cabin but add to its strengt. There are 3 different thicknesses of timber walls from 28mm up to 44mm and an option to upgrade to double glazing to make this Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Log Cabin truly a year round garden building.
Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Log Cabin Specifications:
- 1 x 4m x 3m Log cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 2 x Solid Double Doors
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Plus Log Cabin Features:
- Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Double doors
- Doors & windows - Single or double glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product. Please call our customer service team for more information.
Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Plus Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 4m x 3m
- Cabin Width: 4m (13'2")
- Cabin Depth: 3m (9'10")
- Cabin Height: 2.5m (8'2")
- Eaves Height: 2.1m (6'10")
- Internal Width: 3.9m (12'11")
- Internal Depth: 2.7m (9'0")
- Door Height: 1.9m (6'2")
- Door Width: 1.56m (5'1")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time